About BN Public School
B N Public School is a private institution run by The Garhwal Sabha. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the largest educational board in the country.
The school considers education to be a life-long process which should have a strong foundation. The goal of the school is to inculcate in the students a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level. The school also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the challenges in the future.
A man is judged by his deeds. If noble, he is rewarded in return by God himself. “This was source of inspiration for the founders of Garhwal Sabha putting their dreams into reality by laying the foundation stone of BNPS. The institution has spread its wings in different locations like SGM Nagar, PC, JC, 2C, DC, and Badkhal Enclave with approximately 4346 students in its roll and is still growing by increasing its presence in other areas. The school is striving to fulfill many different needs and the ultimate challenge is that everything must be done well. BNPS is committed to address the needs with immense expertise and infrastructure in pollution free environment.
MISSION STATEMENT OF B.N. PUBLIC SCHOOL
In the next three years, our school will provide FREE Mathematics & Science Conventions along with the skill development program in sport/art and crafts/music/dance to the children of weaker section of society, specially for the girls under the slogan "BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO", of its surrounding in the school campus itself for the aspirants' better future.
Mission Statement will be achieved as per the following process by 2022:
- Surveying and identification
- Filling up the formats
- Preparation of the aspirants 'list
- Mentors' appointment
- Classes will be continued during the evening session
- Other necessary requirement will be fulfilled from time to time"
BN Public School Moto
The motto has been taken from a famous Sanskrit shloka.
Aims & Objectives
The school commenced its lofty mission of imparting education since 1983. The school provides quality education for all round development of the personality of children.
- 1. The school also aims at harmonious development of the child, that is, the development of all the hidden faculties and potentialities to their maximum possible limit. We aim at transforming the child into an efficient, responsible and disciplined citizen of India.
- 2. The school pledges itself not only to realize these aims but also to provide all physical comforts to the children.
- 3. To bring about an all round, balanced and harmonious development of the child’s personality, through quality education and co-curricular activities.
- 4. To impart value oriented education.
- 5. To promote and develop communal harmony, amity, national integration, sense of unity and sense of Indianness among the children.
School Notice Board
- kindly fill your currect details