The selection is on the basis of an evaluation cum interaction of the child and the parents along with the previous school record.
Every student seeking admission in the school is required to apply on the prescribed application. Admissions are generally made in Nursery and in other classes also, depending upon the availability of seats. The minimum age for admission to Nursery class is 3+ years.
In other classes a student who wishes to seek admission in the school will undergo a written test and if the performance is satisfactory, the parents / guardians of the student shall submit the admission form dully filled in and signed to the Principal. The student and guardian should present before the principal for an interaction. The form attached to the prospectus is available in the fee office on payment.
The admission form must be accompanied by:
- 1. School leaving certificate by the Head of the Institution.
- 2. Report card or Mark Sheet of the previous class passed / failed.
- 3. Vaccination and birth certificate for Pre-primary and primary classes.
- 4. No date of birth other than one recorded on the birth certificate will be accepted.
Download Forms (/ Registration Form / Admission Application Form):
Download Registration Form
Download Admission Application Form
For more information kindly visit below address or call.
School Notice Board
- kindly fill your currect details