The curriculum has been designed keeping in view the age group of children in each class. It attempts to promote the development of child and build a broad based educational foundation. It is primarily activity based, laying emphasis on the overall development,understanding of basics, sharpening of thinking abilities, experimenting and exploring new ideas. This activity oriented curriculum aims to help each child enjoy his schooling.
Our main areas of Emphasis are :
Commitment on creating an environment for the child to yearn for learning.
Drawing out the creative potentials of the child.
Developing an analytical mind.
Enhancing self-esteem of the child.
Making learning an enjoyable experience.
Child centered approach to learning.
Right attitude and behavior to develop positive, creative thinking.
Help students to imbue in them the habits of discipline, obedience, courtesy, mutual help, co-operation and respect for elders.
Concessions to meritorious students of weaker sections.
Hobbies to develop interest and aptitudes.
To improve and maintain the quality of education and make teaching-learning process effective, supervision of class-room teaching and checking of students work is regularly monitored. The management endeavours to provide a pleasant, stimulating and wholesome environment to the teachers to work in a harmonious atmosphere.
The following supervisory methods and techniques are followed:
- 1. Observational visits to the class rooms to identify the merits and difficulties of the teacher and effectiveness of teaching.
- 2. Demonstration lessons by the principal / supervisor to apprise the teachers of new techniques and teaching aids they can employ to make the lesson interesting and meaningful.
- 3. Individual conferences with teachers to discuss their classroom experience and suggest remedial measures.
- 4. Subject committees are constituted department wise to review text-books syllabus, teaching methods for effective teaching and other related matters.
School Notice Board
- kindly fill your currect details